Monday, December 10, 2012

All I Want for Christmas

I love Christmas! I finally got my tree up on Friday, and that really got me into the spirit, so much so that I knocked out all of my shopping on Sunday (poor Kwik)! Then I spent an hour on the phone with my sister, and she asked me what I want for Christmas. Well Santa's Little Helper, since you're asking...

All I want for Christmas is a Danzig Brothers leather halter! For some reason I could never bring myself to spend the money to buy Finn a nice leather halter with a nameplate. To me, this is a special gift you give to your horse, and it is given when the horse becomes a part of the family (the horse probably doesn't care one way or another, but I like to think they do!). Something just didn't feel quite right with Finn, and now I know why. Kwik has earned this gift, and I can't wait to give him one! Plus, with the move coming up, he needs to make a good first impression! These halters come highly recommended via the horsey blogoshpere, and the price is amazing considering the quality. They are all so lovely though, and I'm having some difficulty figuring out which halter I like best. I love Kwik in black tack. He's a darker bay and black makes him look SHARP, but I'm leaning towards a Havana halter with black padding. Oh, I hope Santa gets the message! :)

These halters also come with a brass nameplate. I've been racking my brain for three months now trying to figure out a good show name for Kwik. I got nothing. He's just Kwik. My Kwik Bullet. So that's what he will be, and that's what I'll put on the nameplate!

What are you wishing for this Christmas?

1 comment:

Katie and Kwik LOVE comments! :)